It’s officially Fall, y’all! Usually, Fall in Huntsville still means bathing suits and shorts, but not this year! Grab a pumpkin spice coffee and check out all the weekend fun coming up below. There’s SO much happening this Fall, the hard part will be deciding where to start! Just don’t forget to bring your masks along.
Huntsville Weekend Fun (at a safe distance)
- Kick off the weekend at the Friday Night Art Walk downtown. Details.
- Listen to socially-distant concert in your car at Lowe Mill on Friday night. Details
- Take a Night Hike and visit with the HBG Scarecrows. Details
- Find lots of Fall fun with your family at 4D Farm’s opening weekend. Details
- Grab your gloves and help Operation Green Team Clean Up the Park at Sherwood. Details
- Go on a leisurely family bike ride (with kid’s activities!) at Tour de Ville. Details
- Drive through a contactless Fall CAR-nival for a great cause. Details
- Pick a pumpkin and pet the farm animals at Lyon Family Farm. Details
- Get vivid at the Crazy About Color Fun Day at Cook Museum of Natural Science. Details
- Celebrate International Observe the Moon Night online. Details
- Go apple-picking and slushie-slurpin’ at Scott’s Orchard. Details
- Enjoy USSRC’s newest series, the I.D.E.A.S. Lab this weekend. Details
- Shop the one-day Huntsville Anime Market on Saturday. Details
- Listen to live music & binge on some ‘que at the South Huntsville BBQ & Bluegrass Festival. Details
- Laugh your booty off at Turnip & Joletta’s Family Game Night. Details
- Explore the Whimsical Woods at Burritt On the Mountain. Details
- Visit the Huntsville Botanical Garden for Festifall & the Scarecrow Trail! Details
- Play with cool toys and then take them apart at the Earlyworks Museum. Details
- Root for Rudy at the MidCity Drive In Movie on Saturday. Details
- Scare your friends & explore historic places on a Huntsville Ghost Walk! Details
- Grab some fresh Fall produce at various weekend Farmers Markets. Details
So that’s what we know about. Did we miss something cool happening in the Huntsville area? Leave in the comments or send us a note at email@example.com. If you have a free/cheap family-friendly event you want added to our calendar feel free to submit anytime but keep in mind we have other jobs too so give us a few days heads up 🙂
- Celebrating Halloween During Covid-19
- RCM’s Neighborhood Guide for Families
- Pregnancy Guide to Huntsville
- Here’s Where Kids Eat Free Every Day of the Week in Huntsville
DISCLAIMER: We do our best at Rocket City Mom to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. While we always try to confirm details before they are posted in the Huntsville Weekend Roundup, sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go, especially when it comes to outdoor events and weather.
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.