All reviews are non-compensated so that we can be as honest as possible with our readers.
If you are a local business with a product that you’d like our site to review please contact editor(at)rocketcitymom.com. If we decide this is something of interest to our readers and a good fit for the site, we are happy to write a review for free. When appropriate, we’ll make arrangements to give said product away to one of our readers.
However, we won’t say we love something we don’t. Since we’re all good southerners, that means if we can’t say something nice, we won’t say anything at all. If you send us a product and we don’t feel it meets Rocket City Mom standards, we simply won’t review it. If you want, we’ll even send it back (but you’ll have to pay for shipping).
- This site is family friendly and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- No Anonymous comments will be published on RCM. If you have something to share, you should feel comfortable putting your name on it.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on RCM, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter if necessary.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Rocket City Mom, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as spam.
Any references that Rocket City Mom makes to commercial entities, products, services, or other organizations or individuals is solely for the information of RCM readers. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying Rocket City Mom endorsement or approval of any product, person, or service. In other words, please use this information to help make an educated decision, and follow up with your own research before engaging with businesses or organizations.