Fall is in the air in Huntsville and Madison County, and if you love making lasting Fall memories with your family, this is the list for you!
So bust out the pumpkin spice, pull out your cute boots from the closet, and get the whole family ready to celebrate cooler days, football season, costume making, beautiful leaves, and one of the most exciting times to be in Alabama!
1. Explore alien worlds at USSRC.
2. Slide down the Barnstormer Tube at 4D Farms.
3. Meet some magical scarecrows at the Huntsville Botanical Garden.
4. Pick a pumpkin straight from the patch & see a piggie race!
5. Step back in time with Burritt’s hands-on history.
6. Embrace all the fandoms at Rocket City NerdCon.
7. Whip up some pumpkin spice cheesecake bars to share with a friend.
8. Hang out with Lyle the Crocodile.
9. Learn some Huntsville history at these guided historic walks.
10. Explore KidsTown USA.
11. Unplug with the Huntsville Ballet.
12. Meet Lily Flagg the Cow as you stroll through the cemetery.
13. Take a selfie at the Madison Street Festival.
14. Dance with some friendly monsters at Earlyworks.
15. Take a day drive to look at Fall foliage.
16. Go camping at Monte Sano State Park.
17. Take a nature hike through the autumn leaves.
18. Play with ghosts at this historic playground.
19. Throw a diaper shower for an Alabama baby in need.
20. Learn all about DOGS IN SPACE!
Even more Fall activities can be found in our 2018 Fall Activity Guide!