Fall is in the air in Huntsville and Madison County, and if you love making lasting Fall memories with your family, this is the list for you!
So bust out the pumpkin spice, pull out your cute boots from the closet, and get the whole family ready to celebrate cooler days, football season, costume making, beautiful leaves, and one of the most exciting times to be in Alabama!
1. Have some Fall Break fun on the mountain.
2. Slide down the Barnstormer Tube at 4D Farms.
3. Meet some magical scarecrows and go on a hayride at the Huntsville Botanical Garden.
4. Pick a pumpkin straight from the patch & see a piggie race!
5. Celebrate a far-out time in our country’s history at USSRC.
6. Get lost in The Upside Down at the Teen Masquerade Ball.
7. Whip up some pumpkin spice cheesecake bars to share with a friend.
8. Hang out with Cinderella and her friends.
9. Throw a diaper shower for an Alabama baby in need.
10. Step back in time with Burritt’s historical birthday bash.
11. Hop on a train to the pumpkin patch and see fall foliage along the way.
12. Meet Lily Flagg the Cow as you stroll through the cemetery.
13. Take a selfie with RCM at the Madison Street Festival.
14. Dance with some friendly monsters at Earlyworks.
15. Take a day drive to look at Fall foliage.
16. Go camping at Monte Sano State Park.
17. Experience a Volksmarch and watch a bank robbery in Madison.
18. Play with ghosts & have a picnic at this historic playground.
19. Learn some Huntsville history at these guided historic walks.
20. Get hyped up for Halloween in Huntsville!
Even more Fall activities can be found in our 2019 Fall Activity Guide!