Well, it’s that time of year. The time when we here at Rocket City Mom slow down and spend some real quality time with our families. While that means no daily posts, it doesn’t mean you’ll be out of the loop for holiday fun. Below are all the ways you can WIN the holidays with the help of Rocket City Mom.
- You can check our CALENDAR for all kinds of ideas of what to do over the next couple of weeks.
- Read our entire collection of posts about all things #HSV#HOLIDAY.
- Here you’ll find not only details about where to go but details that are important to parents. Is there a potty nearby? How long is the wait for Santa? Is this worth going to if your child is 2? If your child is 14? You know, the important questions.
- Study our 2014 Holiday Activity Guide.
- Shop local for last minute gifts by using our Hometown Holiday Gift Guide.
- Finish your holiday bucket list with our 25 Things List.
- Load up the kids in the car and take a drive with our our list of the Best Local Neighborhood Lights.
Finally, we wish each and every one of you a holiday season filled with love, laughter, family and friends, and soooo much good food.
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.