- Great tips on how to prepare your student, yourself, and your home for another school year.
There are so many things to do to get ready to go back to school! Buying new supplies, planning routines, taking first day photos and making home preparations are all things families should be thinking about before kids even walk through the doors of the classroom.
Since day one our mission has been helping to make parenting easier in Huntsville so, of course, we’ve put together another annual Back to School Guide to do just that.
Inside you’ll find helpful information about the following:
- School Supplies & Shopping
- First Day Jitters (students & parents)
- Supporting Your Student
- Students with Special Needs
- Teachers & School Support
- Back to School Meal Planning
- Sports & Extracurriculars
- Local Educational Resources
- Homeschooling in Huntsville
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.