Another Huntsville Weekend is upon us and we’re feeling all the summer vibes! This weekend is jam packed with live music, water fun, outdoor festivals and more. Find some of our favorite picks below or check out our full event calendar to find even more fun things to do.
Summer just got more fun!
Summer vacation is on the horizon, but there’s no need to sweat. If you’re on the hunt for things to do this summer, we’ve got you covered! With road trips, local favorites, splash pads, and more – there’s something for everyone to enjoy in our 2022 Summer Fun Guide!
Huntsville Weekend Fun For Kids & Families
Free & Cheap Activities
- FREE – Walk the square & shop local vendors at the Friday Night Art Walk. Details
- FREE – Head to the Village of Providence for a screening of Raya & the Last Dragon. Details
- FREE – Leave canned food items at your mailbox for the Food Bank of North AL. Details
- FREE – Have a reely great time at the Madison County Youth Fishing Rodeo. Details
- FREE – Join the Land Trust for a moderate hike at the Monte Sano High Trail. Details
- FREE – Shop fresh produce at the Madison City Farmers Market or find a market near you.
- FREE – Enjoy storytimes & more during the 1st Annual Kid’s Civic Day of Action. Details
- FREE – Pawty at Fido Fest and enjoy live music, pup splash pads, & more. Details
- FREE – Come hang out with us at the Camp to Amp Festival. Details
- FREE – Stroll through the Weird Kids Art Show at Lowe Mill. Details
- FREE – Cheer on the rowers at the Dragon Boat Race & Festival. Details
- FREE – Cool down and make a splash at a local splash pad. Details
Worth the Dinero this Huntsville Weekend
- Just $5 – Pack a picnic & relax with friends at Lowe Mill’s Concerts on the Docks. Details
- Spend an evening under the stars during the Family Campout at the Garden. Details
- Learn about Magnetic Marvels during Cook Museum’s Science on the Spot. Details
- Join the Bob Jones Patriot Players for a laugh during The Plot, Like Gravy, Thickens. Details
- Visit the Big Ol’ Ballpark Fair at Toyota Stadium for games, rides, food, & more. Details
DISCLAIMER: We do our best to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information is gathered from a variety of sources. While we always confirm details before they are posted, sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information which is why every event listing includes a link to the source. We strongly urge you to confirm details before you go, especially when it comes to outdoor events and weather.
You Might Also Like…
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.