Students-to-be have school expos. Brides-to-be have bridal expos. Moms-to-be (or to-be again!) have Babypalooza, a city-wide baby shower for moms all over Huntsville on Saturday, May 4, 2019 at the Westin at Bridge Street Town Centre. This must-attend live experience for new, expectant, and hopeful parents is a full day of valuable information, games, and giveaways!
The Babypalooza Line-Up
The expo will feature baby and maternity exhibitors, interactive entertainment, shopping for the latest and greatest products and services, and local education and information.
- Huntsville Hospital Health Systems will be on hand running a full-scale health expo. You will be able to meet members of their maternity nursing team, learn about their NICU and LDRP suites, and receive free health screenings.
- CollegeCounts will be on hand to help you get a jump on saving for your little one’s future.
- 4D Mommies will be offering onsite 4D ultrasound packages.
- And you certainly don’t want to miss the Rocket City Mom table where we’ll be party animals! New this year is the RCM PartyPad – we’ll get to share the 411 on all things showers, shindigs, and soirees in the Rocket City. Because new babies are meant to be CELEBRATED!
What You Could Get
If all of that wasn’t enough – and let’s be honest that’s a pretty great line-up – there are also THE GIVEAWAYS. The Babypalooza Product Showcase is where you get to see, feel, touch, and see demonstrations of the hottest baby products on the market. PLUS you get to play games during the Baby Shower and win these awesome prizes throughout the day!
So write “busy” in Saturday’s square in your day planner and then stop by and say “hi”. We’ll see you there!
2019 Babypalooza Details
When: Saturday, May 4, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Where: Westin Huntsville at Bridge Street (map)
Cost: FREE, but you must register in advance to be eligible for giveaways
View Website | Babypalooza on Facebook
You Might Also Like…
- Huntsville Guide to Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Where to Breastfeed Your Baby in Huntsville
- Ask the Expert: Nitrous Oxide During Labor & Childbirth