Holiday breaks. They’re the best, right? RIGHT? So, I’m not the only one who has concerns about how I’m going to get everything done with little ones under foot the whole time? Awesome. Lucky for us, there are these things called winter break camps and they offer tons of great options for kids to have fun, learn new things, maybe make a few new friends in the process, and your happiness (and sanity) is an added bonus. Enjoy!
For more holiday fun including all the places to hear holiday music, watch holiday plays, cavort with holiday cheerfulness and just plain get in the holiday spirit visit the main page of our comprehensive 2019 Holiday Happenings Guide sponsored by Galaxy of Lights at Huntsville Botanical Gardens.
ON THE GO? Keep all of our Holiday Guides and our full Event Calendar at your fingertips with our free Explore Huntsville app. It’s available on iTunes & Google Play and will help make your spirit bright!
Winter Break Camps for Kids
Alabama Kidnastics | K-12 years
Alexander’s Martial Arts | 5-12 years
Cook Museum | 4-11 years
Huntsville STEAM Works | K-8th
The Matrix Gym | 3 yr-old – 8th
Spirited Art | 5-12 years
The U.S. Space & Rocket Center | 5-8 years
YMCA – Hogan | K-6th Grade
Date/Time: Dec. 23, 26-27, 30; Jan 2-3 | 7AM-6PM
Cost: 3-day camps $95 members/$120 non-members; Single day camps are $30 members/$40 non-members
Location: 130 Park Square Lane, Madison (map)
Website | Facebook
YMCA – Southeast YMCA | K-6th Grade
You Might Also Like…
- Holiday Activities for the Whole Family in Huntsville and North Alabama
- Holiday Markets & Craft Fairs in North Alabama
- Christmas Parades & Tree Lightings in Huntsville & the Tennessee Valley
- Christmas and Holiday Concerts in Huntsville and North Alabama
- Holiday Plays, Pageants, and Special Events in Huntsville & Beyond
- Winter Break Camps for Kids in Huntsville and North Alabama
- Santa Sightings in Huntsville and North Alabama
- Holiday Giving and Volunteering Opportunities in Huntsville
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.