There are a few things I have learned since becoming a mom only a few short months ago:
1) The Love everyone tells you about is absolutely true and overwhelming.
2) There will be weeks possibly months (hopefully not years) in your life where you are happy for just 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
3) If you wear glasses, just buy a cheap pair until your offspring understands that grabbing your specs is a serious offense.
4) And there is no way – that I know of – that will keep socks on a baby. It’s a battle that I fight every day. She is a little Houdini with those things… Now you see them, now you don’t!
If you’ve got tips on how to keep socks on a baby PLEASE, for the love of all things sacred and holy, share them in the comments!
You Might Also Like…
- How to Always Know What’s Free & Cheap in Huntsville for Kids
- Childcare in Huntsville & North Alabama
- RCM’s Youth Sports Directory
Beth Ridgeway lives in Madison with her husband, daughter, and toy poodle. She works as the Social Media Specialist at the Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau. When she’s not volunteering or working, you can find her binge watching Netflix, reading, or rehearsing improv.