It is officially spring (finally!) and now that the weather is warmer we have a challenge. We want to see how many of these awesome events your family can check off our Huntsville Spring Must List. Even if you don’t do all 25 things we guarantee you’ll have a blast trying!
1. Take a hike through the wildflowers.
2. Travel through time.
3. Stop to smell the LEGO flowers.
4. Run like a superhero.
5. Get enchanted by a sleeping spell.
6. Explode a Peep.
7. Shear a sheep.
8. Get the blues.
9. Watch a car fly.
10. Save the Earth.
11. Eat a funnel cake while watching fireworks.
12. Sample the strawberries.
13. Ride the rails with Peter Cottontail.
14. Boogie by the back dock.
15. Dance with a princess.
16. Listen to the love.
17. Launch a car from the third story.
18. Pat the bunny.
19. Meet a T-Rex.
20. Drive the ice cream truck.
21. Revel in robots.
22. Snuggle with a baby duck.
23. Make a s’more on the mountain.
24. Get acquainted with the Blue Fairy.
25. Suck on a mud bug.
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.