1. Spend more time laughing and less time yelling.
2. Realize that the time children spend clinging to you is much shorter than the time they spend pushing you away.
3. Teach patience by example.
4. Enjoy the small moments and stop worrying about documenting all of them.
5. Appreciate the beauty of simple pleasures.
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.