The dogwoods and tulip trees are in bloom and the daffodils can be found in clusters all over North Alabama. Spring has come to Huntsville! You know what that means – it’s time to see how many things your family can cross off our Must List. Even if you don’t do all 26 things we guarantee you’ll have a blast trying!
1. Take a hike through the wildflowers.
2. Enjoy a bit of woolly whimsy.
3. Observe new habitats.
4. Train to run like a superhero, OR run for all the cookies you can eat!
5. Fly to Neverland.
6. Swig a stein under the Saturn V… in lederhosen.
7. Shear a sheep.
8. Have a Good Day at Lowe Mill.
9. Put on your glass slippers.
10. Save the Earth.
11. Celebrate The Arts and watch some fireworks.
12. Sample the strawberries.
13. Ride the rails with Peter Cottontail.
14. Boogie by the back dock.
15. Take a journey under the sea.
16. Listen to the sounds of Spring.
17. Search for shamrocks.
18. Find The Bunny.
19. Meet a brave knight & explore a castle.
20. Take the family for a day at the farm.
21. Watch a movie in a special theater.
22. Snuggle with a baby duck & an egg hunt.
23. Make a s’more on the mountain.
24. Go fly a kite.
25. Suck on a mud bug.
26. See an amazing Illusion.