Another Huntsville Weekend is here, and it’s got something for everyone! Head over to the pumpkin patch, swing by a fall festival, celebrate Hispanic culture, and more. Find our top picks below or check out our full event calendar for even more family fun!
We’ve made it easy to find Fall Fun
When it comes to Fall Farms, North Alabama is lucky to have plenty of great options! Wondering which one to visit? Head over to our Fall Fun Finder infographic to help make your decision easier.
Free & Cheap Family Fun
- Celebrate Hispanic culture, food, & music in Huntsville during the CulturA Festival. Details
- Join the Temple B’nai Sholom for prayer & reflection during their Erev Rosh Hashanah Service. Details
- Head to the Fall Festival at Sharon Johnston Park to ride the hay ride & jump on the inflatables. Details
- Learn about music & instruments at the Music Explorer’s Club with Huntsville Symphony Orchestra. Details
- Grab your bananas & enjoy Minions: The Rise of Gru during Fall Movies in the Park. Details
- Head over to Bard in the Yard for a modern adaptation of Shakespeare’s romantic comedy. Details
- Enjoy the parade & family-friendly entertainment during the Eva Frontier Days. Details
- Stock up on fresh fall looks at the Little Lambs Fall Consignment Sale. Details
- Wind down after a long week with Yoga by the River at Hays Nature Preserve. Details
- Join Operation Green Team for the Holiday Homes Neighborhood Clean Up Day. Details
- Enjoy the food & entertainment at the first annual DeaFestival. Details
- Browse the vendors & check out the art during the Outdoor Market at Lowe Mill. Details
- Pick a tune during the Free Cigar Box Guitar Lessons for Kids at Lowe Mill. Details
Worth the Dinero this Huntsville Weekend
- Slide down the slides & play in the corn pit at Lyon Family Farms’ Opening Weekend. Details
- Ride the Barnyard Coaster & pick a pumpkin during 4D Farm’s Opening Weekend. Details
- Head over to Hidden Rivers Farm to pick the best pumpkin in the patch. Details
- Take a stroll through the Scarecrow Trail at the Huntsville Botanical Garden. Details
- Learn about Huntsville’s haunted past during the Huntsville Ghost Walk. Details
- Enjoy the music of Gabe Larose & Hunter Copeland during Concerts on the Dock. Details
- Play games & craft during the Beetle Bombardment Fun Day at Cook Museum. Details
DISCLAIMER: We do our best to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities each Huntsville Weekend. This information is gathered from a variety of sources. While we always confirm details before they are posted, sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information which is why every event listing includes a link to the source. We strongly urge you to confirm details before you go, especially when it comes to outdoor events and weather.
Take the fun on the road…
Out and about and need a reminder of what’s going on? Download our FREE Explore Huntsville app and you’ll our handy event calendar at your fingertips! Available for iOS and Android Devices.
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.