Home » 25 Things To Do in Huntsville This Spring with Kids
It is officially spring (finally!) and now that the weather is warmer we have a challenge. We want to see how many of these awesome events your family can check off our Huntsville Spring Must List. Even if you don’t do all 25 things we guarantee you’ll have a blast trying!
1. Take a hike through the wildflowers.
2. Travel through time.
3. Stop to smell the LEGO flowers.
4. Run like a superhero.
5. Get enchanted by a sleeping spell.
6. Explode a Peep.
7. Shear a sheep.
8. Get the blues.
9. Watch a car fly.
10. Save the Earth.
11. Eat a funnel cake while watching fireworks.
12. Sample the strawberries.
13. Ride the rails with Peter Cottontail.
14. Boogie by the back dock.
15. Dance with a princess.
16. Listen to the love.
17. Launch a car from the third story.
18. Pat the bunny.
19. Meet a T-Rex.
20. Drive the ice cream truck.
21. Revel in robots.
22. Snuggle with a baby duck.
23. Make a s’more on the mountain.
24. Get acquainted with the Blue Fairy.
25. Suck on a mud bug.
Stephenie has worked with and around books and authors for over 12 years, both at retail booksellers and public libraries. She is a rare Huntsville native, mother of two high-energy boys, wife of one, and eerily addicted to community volunteering. When she's not being the Managing Editor for RCM she likes to stalk her favorite authors online, cook with way too much butter, and also manages to conduct freelance marketing and PR work.