[/box]Did you hear that Elmo is coming to town? How excited would your little one be to see Elmo, Zoe, and all their friends in the fur? How excited would Mom and Dad be if that were free? Rocket City Mom wants to make that happen. We’re giving away
Your child’s favorite super friends will be singing and dancing their way through fun lessons on healthy habits as they discover how exercise, rest, nutritious food and good hygiene can save Super Grover — and turn your children into Super Heroes, too!
There are three (3) ways to enter and each person can enter all three (3) ways but you MUST BE A SUBSCRIBER TO WIN. Not sure if you are a subscriber? Do you get an email from RCM.com each time we post a new article? If not, you are not a subscriber. Become a subscriber by clicking this link, then feel free to enter all three (3) ways.
- Tell your friends to follow us on Twitter @rocketcitymom and use the hashtag #followrocketcitymom in your tweet
- Tweet about the contest using the hashtags #Rocketcitymom and #sesamestreetlive
- Share news of the contest on Facebook by “resharing” the link to this contest from our FB page. (Note: Be sure you choose the “Public” option for this reshare instead of the “Friends” option or it won’t count because we won’t see it).
We’ll announce the winner on October 22nd and that same day we’ll also reveal a special RocketCityMom.com discount code for those who don’t win. That way, EVERYONE wins!
General Ticket Information
Ticket prices: $13, $17, $20, $25 (Gold Circle) & $55 (Sunny Seats).
- Kid’s Matinee (Wednesday, November 9, 10:30 AM)—All seats $8 for School/Daycare Groups 10 + (excluding Gold Circle and Sunny Seats).
- Additional group discounts available. Groups 10+ call 888-770-1876
- Get the ultimate fan experience with Sunny Seats!
The Sunny Seats Package includes a VIP Seat and a pre-show Meet & Greet photo opportunity with two Sesame Street Live friends.
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.