Home » Parenting Resolutions for 2011
1. Spend more time laughing and less time yelling.
2. Realize that the time children spend clinging to you is much shorter than the time they spend pushing you away.
3. Teach patience by example.
4. Enjoy the small moments and stop worrying about documenting all of them.
5. Appreciate the beauty of simple pleasures.
Jennifer is the creator and co-editor of Rocket City Mom. She is also a compulsive writer, avid reader, occasional singer and former communications wizard turned toddler wrangler. You can often spot her and her little ones cruising the kiddie hot-spots in their "Rocket Van".