1. Spend more time laughing and less time yelling.
2. Realize that the time children spend clinging to you is much shorter than the time they spend pushing you away.
3. Teach patience by example.
4. Enjoy the small moments and stop worrying about documenting all of them.
5. Appreciate the beauty of simple pleasures.
Rocket City Mom is a website started in 2010 by a "New to Huntsville" mom who was searching for an information hub of all things family/parenting related for Huntsville. When she didn't find it. She created it. The site now boasts two owners, a managing editor, a dedicated calendar guru, and more than a dozen local parent contributors that help to make the site the #1 resource for all things family in Huntsville and North Alabama.