This weekend in Huntsville is AAE – all about Easter! Thankfully the weather looks like it might actually cooperate (at the time of publishing) so you can get out and enjoy any of the egg hunts we’ve listed for you below. Friday looks a little wet, but you can use that opportunity to color some eggs in a whole new way!
Free & Cheap
Community Egg Hunts
Saturday and Sunday
Various | More Info
‘Tis the season, so bust out your basket and get to these egg-cellent Egg Hunts this weekend!
- Rocket City Rocks Scavenger Hunt – Friday & Saturday
- Madison Easter Eggstravaganza and Kite Festival – Saturday
- Easter Egg Hunt at First Presbyterian Church Athens – Saturday
- Egg Hunt with Oak Grove Thach VFD – Saturday
- Easter Egg Hunt with Emmanuel Baptist Church – Saturday
- Community Egg Hunts with AMA in Hampton Cove and Madison – Saturday
- Kid’s Easter Celebration in Ardmore – Saturday
- Community Egg Hunt at Joe Wheeler State Park – Saturday
- Helicopter Egg Drop – Saturday
- Community Egg Hunt in Tanner – Saturday
- Egg Hunt at Campus 805 – Saturday
- Egg Hunt at The Grove in Madison – Saturday
Kid’s Market Consignment Sale
Now – Saturday
Cost: FREE admission, great deals
2601 Memorial Pkwy | More Info
Spring Consignment Season is almost over, but you’ve got another chance to snag some great deals on kid’s clothes, toys, furniture, and more.
$5 Fridays for North AL Schools
Friday, all day
Online Community Group | More Info
A great way to kick off the weekend is by doing something awesome for local schools. For the price of a fancy coffee, you can help crowd-source a classroom project for a teacher here in our community!
Easter Rock Painting Party
Friday from 11AM – 1PM
Parkway Place Mall | More Info
Rocket City Rocks is hosting this fun painting party to celebrate the holiday weekend. Rocks and paints provided.
Kid-Friendly Spring Hikes with a Guide
Saturday at 9AM and 10AM
Cost: FREE, donations accepted
Land Trust of North AL | More Info
There are TWO hikes your family can choose from this weekend! Will it be the Rainbow Mountain Hike in Madison or the Hike-a-Hound in Huntsville?
Worth the Money
Visit the Bunny Patch
Friday & Saturday from 10AM – 5PM
4D Farms | More Info
The folks down at 4D Farm invite you to join them for a day full of fun farm activities, warmer weather, and an Easter Egg scavenger hunt! Included in the admission is the huge jumping pillow, 80-foot slide, barn slide, cow train, barnyard ball zone, 250-foot zipline, animals, two-story play barn, sand play area, swings, and more!
Egg Hunt & Open Play
Friday at 9AM or Noon
Pump It Up | More Info
On Spring Break and need a fun place for the kids to work off some energy? PLUS check off an Egg Hunt that won’t be super crowded? This is the place to be.
Weather Wonders Fun
Now – Sunday
Cost: FREE for members, General admission for non-members
Space & Rocket Center | More Info
Capture a cloud in a jar. Make it rain. Measure the wind. Weather-obsessed kids will have a blast with these fun activities as they explore the USSRC.
Saturday from 11AM – 3PM
Cost: General admission
Burritt On the Mountain | More Info
This egg hunt is different than most – it is more of a progressive Easter egg adventure! Find out what makes it relaxed & different.
You Might Also Like…
- Even More Fun Things to Do in Huntsville
- The Perpetual Exhaustion of Parenting
- Local Mom Brings Important Movie to Huntsville