Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
All Is Calm, All is Bright…
Well, it’s that time of year. The time when we here at Rocket City Mom slow down and spend some real quality time with our families. While that means no daily posts, it doesn’t mean you’ll be out of the loop for holiday fun. Below are all the ways you can WIN the holidays with the help of Rocket City Mom.
- Check out our Event Calendar for fun things to do this weekend – it’s great for entertaining out of town guests too!
- Study our 2015 Holiday Happening Guide. There’s plenty there to get you in the spirit if you’re not already.
- Grab some last minute gifts using our Holiday Gift Guide
- Check off your Christmas Bucket list with these 26 Things
- Load up the kids in the car and take a drive with our our list of the Neighborhood Lights Map of 2015
A HUGE thank you to Covenant Classical Schools & Daycares, Pine Ridge Day Camp & Equestrian Center, and Meri Beth Mabry with State Farm for sponsoring those guides and making them possible.
And thanks to YOU, dear Readers, for a wonderful year – may your days be merry and bright, may you find yourself surrounded by friends and family, and may your hearts be full of good cheer and gratitude.
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.