It’s not exactly a Silent Night over at our house, but it is that time of year when we here at Rocket City Mom slow down and spend some real quality time with our families. When we come back in January, you might notice some sparkly NEW things on our site… and that’s all we’ll say about that right now. 🙂
Merry Christmas Links of Note
- Check out our Event Calendar for fun things to do this weekend – it’s great for entertaining out of town guests too!
- Study our 2018 Holiday Happenings Guide. There’s plenty there to get you in the spirit if you’re not already.
- Be sure to get Mom an EPIC gift. It’s not too late.
- Check off your Christmas Bucket list with these 25 Things To Do with Kids During the Holidays
- Load up the kids in the car and take a drive with our our list of the Neighborhood Lights Map of 2018
- Who’s planning New Year’s? Let us help with these events & ideas!
A HUGE thank you to the Huntsville Botanical Garden’s Galaxy of Lights and Rocket City Arcade for sponsoring our holiday guides and making them possible again this year. Without our partners we couldn’t keep doing what we do best – providing great resources and information to make parenting easier in the Rocket City and North Alabama!
And thanks to YOU, dear Readers, for a wonderful year – may your days be merry and bright, may you find yourself surrounded by friends and family, and may your hearts be full of good cheer and gratitude. We have lots of exciting things in store for you in 2018! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and see you next year!