IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations are possible, please confirm information before heading out to any event. If you know of an event listed that has been canceled, please let us know. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
The Greene Street Market at Nativity
October 29 @ 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 4:00 PM on Thursday, repeating until October 29, 2020
We are excited to open our 10th season of the Greene Street Market at Nativity. However, due to the corona virus pandemic, the market will look a little different.
Your health and safety are important to us. We are following all government guidelines to help protect our customers and vendors.
Greene Street Market will have a layout consistent with COVID – 19 social distancing recommendations with lots of space between tents. We are going to work hard to make everyone safe. There will be sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available throughout the market. A limited number of customers will be allowed in the market space at one time. For the month of May only farmers and food vendors will be at the market.
Here are the guidelines for either visiting the market, pre-ordering from our vendors, and/or drive- through ordering and pick up.
There will be 3 ways to get all that you need from Greene Street:
- Order on-line, by phone or by text with each vendor (see contact list below). Pre-order pick up will be on Greene Street or by going through the market yourself.
- Drive through the “order line” located in the First Presbyterian parking lot. Volunteers will take your orders, your payment and gather what you need.
- Visit the market as you always have. For your safety, we will limit the number of people in the market area at one time.
Please follow these guidelines in order to keep our market safe:
- Maintain 6 feet between you and others in all lines and throughout the market.
- Please wear a mask while attending the market. If you do not have a mask, we have some for sale for $5 each
- The vendors will NOT be offering tastings.
- Do not touch the products for sale. Let the vendors handle the products. They will bag your purchase and hand it to you.
- If possible, please send ONE person from your family to the market to shop.
- Pets are not allowed, except service animals, at the market during May.
- Wipes and hand sanitizer will be available at the market.
- If you drive through to order, please remain in your car and be patient and courteous.
- There will not be live music at the market and no community seating will be available.
- Consider using credit/debit cards instead of cash.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.