IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations and time changes are possible, please confirm information before heading out to any event. If you know of an event listed that has been canceled, please let us know. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
Online Parenting Class
June 23 @ 6:00 PM$50
Becoming a new parent brings a special kind of joy and its own set of challenges. This class can help you prepare for your new role by covering topics like:
– When to call the doctor
– How to feed, diaper and bathe your baby
– Growth and development stages
– How to create a safe sleep environment to help prevent Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Syndrome (SUIDS)
– Child safety including home safety and car seat safety
– Infant CPR (in-person classes only)
In-person classes are also available in both Weekend and 4-Week Series.
June 25-26 from 1:30 – 5:30 – Huntsville
July 23-23 from 1-5 PM in Madison
4-WEEK CLASS SERIES
(Mondays from 6-8 PM at Huntsville location)
July 11 – Aug. 1
Aug 22 – Sept 19
Cost: $50 for non-employees, $43 for employees. Online Zoom classes are free.
Each expectant mom is encouraged to include one support person.
Locations: Online, Huntsville Hospital Dowdle Center or Madison Hospital Classroom