IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations and time changes are possible, please confirm information before heading out to any event. If you know of an event listed that has been canceled, please let us know. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
Madison County Kids and Kin-Huntsville
June 22 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
Are you a grandparent, aunt, uncle or sibling who is caring for your relatives’ children? The Family Guidance Center of Alabama invites you to join Kids & Kin!
Huntsville Kids and Kin classes are free and will meet at Cavalry Hills Community Center two Tuesdays a month from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm.
For more information, please contact Tammie Hill Phone: 256-724-2554 Email: email@example.com
Spring 2021 Training Dates
- April 20th: How to Raise a Voter
- May 4th: Positive Parenting
- May 18th: What Summer Slide Actually Means And Ways to Fight It
- June 8th: Tails and Tales Part 1
- June 22th: Tails and Tales Part 2