IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations and time changes are possible, please confirm information before heading out to any event. If you know of an event listed that has been canceled, please let us know. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
Madison City Farmers Market
August 7 @ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 8:00 AM on Saturday, repeating until September 25, 2021
Check out the Madison City Farmers Market each Saturday in April through September from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm!
Come early for the best selection of local veggies, fruits, cheese, eggs, beef, pork, chicken, fresh herbs, honey, home baked goods, relishes, jams and jellies. There are also creations from local artisans including homemade soaps, lotions, candles, wood crafts and other handmade items.
COVID-19 Directives and Considerations for MCFM
- All booths will be spaced apart to allow for better social distancing.
- MCFM requests that customers attend with only 1-2 people per household.
- Pre-ordering and pre-payment with vendors is encouraged, when possible.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell or are running a fever.
- If you feel the market is too crowded when you arrive, please wait in your vehicle until the crowd has thinned.