Are you a grandparent, aunt, uncle or sibling who is caring for your relatives’ children? You are invited to join Kids & Kin! It is not necessary for them to have custody of the child. In addition, we welcome anyone who can benefit from our classes and speakers, regardless of whether they care for a relative’s child. For more information, contact Tammie Hill at 256-724-2554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 9th: Children’s Habits: Good or Bad?
- January 18th: Understanding Dyslexia – Guest Speaker: Deanna Spencer, Owens Crossroads Elementary
- February 8th: Math with Infants and Toddlers
- February 22nd: Colds, Flu and Antibiotics – Guest Speaker: Crystal Page, ADPH
- March 8th: Emotional Abuse: The Effects on Children – Guest Speaker: Jasmine Butler, Wellstone Behavioral Health
- March 22nd: Putting Autism into Perspective – Guest Speaker: Amelia Hardin, UCP