- This event has passed.
Kids and Kin
January 21 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
One event on February 4, 2020 at 10:00 AM
One event on February 18, 2020 at 10:00 AM
One event on March 10, 2020 at 10:00 AM
One event on March 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Are you a grandparent, aunt, uncle or sibling who is caring for your relatives’ children? You are invited to join Kids & Kin! It is not necessary for them to have custody of the child. In addition, we welcome anyone who can benefit from our classes and speakers, regardless of whether they care for a relative’s child. For more information, contact Tammie Hill at 256-724-2554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cavalry Hills Community Center, 10am-12pm:
- January 21st: Resilience: Bouncing Back from Everyday Challenges
- February 4th: Developmental Milestones
- February 18th: Moving Onwards: Encouraging Development from 6-12
- March 10th: Managing Emotions: Alabama Lifespan Respite
- March 24th: Multi-Sensory Teaching Techniques for Teaching Reading and Math