Are you a grandparent, aunt, uncle or sibling who is caring for your relatives’ children? You are invited to join Kids & Kin! It is not necessary for them to have custody of the child. In addition, we welcome anyone who can benefit from our classes and speakers, regardless of whether they care for a relative’s child. For more information, contact Tammie Hill at 256-724-2554 or email@example.com.
Cavalry Hills Community Center, 10am-12pm:
- October 16th: Screen Time Guidelines: Babies to Adolescence
- October 23rd: Smart Toys for Every Age
- November 13th: Speech and Language Development – Guest Speaker: Amelia Hardin, UCP
- November 27th: The Importance of Strong Bones – Guest Speaker: Crystal Page, ADPH
- December 4th: Taming Tempers from Toddlers to Tweens – Guest Speaker: Lindsey Stephenson, Wellstone Behavioral Health
- December 18th: Mind Your Manners