IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations are possible, please confirm information before heading out to any event. If you know of an event listed that has been canceled, please let us know. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
Fall Lantern Walk
November 2, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PMFree
Our Lantern Walk is designed to help kids big and small welcome and see the beauty in the darkness of the end of Daylight Saving time (aka “Fall back”). For our family and yours, we hope it becomes a magical, annual tradition. At the very least, it’s a chance to be out in the wild at night! Click here to read more about the event. Read more about why we think this is a super opportunity for you and your kids in our DIY “Fall Lanterns” activity.
Families will gather before dusk, light lanterns and enjoy an outdoor walk in the park. Please meet at the meeting spot on the map.
What do YOU need to bring?
- All you need is one or more lanterns for each family (we recommend one per family).
- If you are in one of our fall classes, you will make a lantern for the walk in class. If you have any questions, please email your leader.
- If you want to make your own lantern or make more than the one you made in class, find out how in our “Fall Lanterns” activity.
- Short on time? Just grab a flashlight, camping lantern or other light that can travel. You will still find the event magical!
What will WE have for you?
- We will provide LED tea lights. We will also have song sheets so you can join in a few lantern walk songs.
Can we bring friends?
- Of course! The more, the merrier!
Got more questions? Email your local leader. We would love to have you involved!