We have been anxiously awaiting the Grand Opening of this awesome new museum! Here is a list of weekend activities and important PARKING INFO for grand opening weekend. Read more about the Cook Museum of Natural Science here and scroll to the bottom for your chance to win tickets!
GRAND OPENING WEEKEND HOURS (only):
Friday, June 7th, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, June 8th, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, June 9th, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• 4th Avenue will only be closed 6:00 AM – 11:00 AM on June 7th.
• Holly Street will be closed all weekend.
• We have 4 parking lots available around the museum. A parking map is coming soon!
• Mosaic Wall – visitors will have the chance to use the hashtag #cookmuseum on Instagram and Twitter to print off a photo and place it on a large mosaic that will hang in the museum! Located inside Monarch Hall.
• Green Pea Press will be making t-shirts on the spot! There will be 4 fun designs to choose from. Located in Monarch Hall.
• Rise Raptors will have birds for show and tell inside Monarch Hall.
• There will be 2 “Science on the Spot” tents for you to enjoy crafting and experimenting outside the museum.
• Nature’s Table Café at Cook Museum will be open and serving an array of yummy food!
• On Holly Street we will have a variety of ‘treat’ trucks available.