IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations are possible, please confirm information before heading out to any event. If you know of an event listed that has been canceled, please let us know. Thank You!
Babypalooza Baby & Maternity Expo
May 16 @ 10:00 AM - 2:30 PMFree
If you are a new, expectant, or hopeful parent make plans now to attend the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Babypalooza Baby & Maternity Expo. It’s a day of high-tech fun and information where you get to connect with other parents, attend hands on seminars, demo the latest baby products, and much more!
Start connecting with other parents now!
Become a Member of Babypalooza to connect with other new moms and dads in your area. You can participate in groups, forums, and start earning points for SWAG
ULTIMATE NURSERY GIVEAWAY
Download the Babypalooza EXPO APP to earn points at the show. Points will be given for checking-in, visiting vendors, attending seminars, posting photos, and more. Everyone who makes it to the top level will be entered to win the Ultimate Nursery Giveaway! Prize package includes our favorite strollers, bassinets, car seats, baby monitors and more!
*Must be 21 or older and a new or expectant parent to participate in the giveaway, no purchase necessary, drawing will be random from highest point earners. Apple, Instagram, and Facebook are in no way associated with this giveaway.
EARN TO LEARN
Attend seminars and workshops to earn while you learn. Seminars vary from city to city but topics may include the following:
- Creating a Birth Plan
- What to Expect During Labor and Delivery / Myths and Fears explained
- Baby Registry 101 (What to put and not put on your baby registry)
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Prenatal Exercise
- Postpartum Depression Signs and Symptoms
- Breastfeeding Q&A
- Postpartum Body Changes and What to Do (Hair Loss, Diastasis Recti, Etc.)
- Breast Pump Basics
NEWBORN CARE SEMINARS
- Caring for Baby the First 60 Days (Baby Schedules, Feeding, Poop, Grooming, Bathing and More)
- Putting Your Baby to Sleep Safely
- Car Seat Safety
- Infant CPR
- Introducing Your Baby to Solid Foods