IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations and time changes are possible, please confirm information before heading out to any event. If you know of an event listed that has been canceled, please let us know. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
ACT Boot Camp
Sat 23rd @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM$2000 – $3000
Rocket City Learning Center’s ACT classes focus on preparing high school students for the material tested on the ACT tests. Classes focus on Content, Test strategies, guided practice, and timed practice. In a typical ACT class, the teacher will review a practice test, teaching the concept behind each question. In each boot camp, there will be a session on each section followed by a mock test and a detailed review session.
Few features from the class:
- Recommended Grade and Score: 10th, 11th and 12th graders
- Suitable for Students with 20
- The potential increase of the current score will be +3 for every boot camp (20 Hours)
- The number of boot camps needed depends on the current score
- Teacher to student ratio is 1:10
- 3 tests per boot camp
- Careful breakdown of all 4 sections: English, Math, Reading, & Science
- Test-taking strategies, content review
- 1 Timed Mock test at the end of the Prep. (3-4 hours)
- Guided practice and timed practice
- The material will be provided electronically
Session 1: August 12 & 13, 19 & 20, 26 & 27 | 9 AM-12 PM
Session 2: September 9 & 10, 16 & 17, 23 & 24 | 9 AM-12 PM
If “Current Score<20”
- $3000- One year of Unlimited classes till they reach 30 (Student should be enrolled continuously)
- 8-12 Hours One-on-One and then will join boot camps ($120 per hour)
- Students will be given Boot Camps till they reach 30
If “Current Score>20”
- $2000- One year of Unlimited Boot Camps until they reach 30 (Student should be enrolled continuously)
- 20< current score <24 – 3 Boot Camps to reach 30
- 25< current score< 27- 2 Boot Camps to reach 30
- Current score 28+ – 1 Boot Camp to reach 30
For details and registration, please visit the RCLC website.