Ready or not, here it comes… kids and parents all over Huntsville and North Alabama are shopping for school supplies and getting ready for a brand new school year! Yes, it starts early here, and yes, it’s still super hot and all we want to do is camp out by the pool. That’s why we come to your rescue with our annual Back to School Guide for Busy Families.
But What’s In It?
We tried to include everything you wanted to know about a new school year but were afraid to ask!
- How to ride the school bus
- Advice for new Kindergarten parents
- Advice for Middle & High School parents
- Important dates to remember
- Preparing your home for a new school year
- Insight on teacher-parent relationships
- Lunchbox ideas
- Back to school shopping tips
- How to support your student throughout the year
- … and more!
Rocket City Mom is a website about raising children in and around Huntsville, Alabama. Started in late 2010 by a local mom and newcomer to Huntsville, Rocket City Mom has grown into a thriving community of local parents and now boasts a staff of four, thirteen regular contributors, and tens of thousands of Tennessee Valley readers making it the #1 Parenting Resource in North Alabama.